Thursday, February 17, 2011

Dancing in the Rain

From time to time I get videos that inspire me and renew my energy.

Learning to Dance in the Rain is one.

So how's your attitude of gratitude shaping up? Do you wake in the morning and say, "hey! my bed is warm and soft.", "I can wiggle my toes!", or "I get 5 more minutes before I have to get up"?

Throughout your day did you take a moment to say "thank you" for the close parking space you got, the door someone held open for you, the smile you received when you bought your coffee?

When that day ended, did you think, "I'm so grateful for my children, my spouse, my cat?"

An attitude of gratitude is a habit you can form at any moment. What you will soon notice is the more you find to be grateful for, the more you'll HAVE to be grateful for.

So, watch the video. Then make your gratitude list.

No comments:

Post a Comment